četvrtak, 11. studenoga 2010.

Absolute Zero Part 1

3 WOWs:


  1. What kind of captured my attention the most is the fact that the guy who invented the Celsius scale did it upside down, meaning the settings of the 0 and 100 degrees were switched. 
  2. It was amazing to see how easy it was to create a cooler temperature in an interior just by mixing salt with water and some other ingredients. 
  3. Lastly, I found it akward that the water as started with weighted the same as the ice that it produced into. 
3 Wonders:
  1. One of the things I'm wondering about is why the women had the most influence on men, and if so, why didn't they receive the credits?
  2. Also, I wonder why the guy who invented the Celsius scale did it upside down. 
  3. How did anyone come to the idea of the liquefied oxygen? 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar